Ride 4 Justice Tour arrives in Bruxelles.
From 1st to 5th of May, Eritrean refugees living in different European cities will ride together from Frankfurt to Brussels to ask for the evacuation of refugees trapped in Libya, where the situation worsens every day.
They will ride 452 kilometers in five days through different cities, raising awareness about the fate of refugees trapped in war in Libya, in inhumane conditions in detention centers managed by militias.
Cyclists friends, do not hesitate to join them on their final day and cycle with them from Maastricht to Brussels on Sunday 5th May!
– Sunday 5th May, 17.00: Arrival at the Parc Maximilien
– Monday 6th May, 12.00: Demonstration in front of the EU External Action Service, Rond Point Schuman
Itinerary of the bike ride:
• Frankfurt – Koblenz (1st May 2019 / 134,9 km)
• Koblenz – Köln (2 May 2019 / 92,5 km)
• Köln- Aachen (3 May 2019 / 76,5 km)
• Aachen – Maastricht (4 May 2019 / 32 km)
• Maastricht – Brussels (5 May 2019 / 116,5 km)